IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Manager

Lithium55

I have just installed ASC v5.0.0 Pro. Device Backup detects 22 Drivers on my PC and backs up perfectly. Driver Update does not detect any drivers for update. A free version of Driver Navigator found 36 newer drivers available. Is there perhaps something I am doing incorrectly with ASC. I previously posted this in the lounge but I believe that was not the correct forum. Can anyone please help.

lithium55

i would advise leaving driver update software well alone some may download wrong versions and cause havoc on your pc.

i goto the website of the motherboard for drivers also the official web sites for printer,graphics,sound,etc not 3rd party unless its manufactorers software that came preinstalled on the pc.

[are you taking lithium medication as i have just started it for cluster head pain attacks]

Archived