IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A few suggestions

BestRip

I have spread the Advanced SystemCare Pro to several of my friends. However some of them are not very computer oriented and almost every time there is a new version of the ASC I get a calls and the persons ask me to help them to install the new versions.

My first suggestion would be, can the uppdates be even simpler to install? I.e. "There is a new version of ASC... and you are recommended to uppgrade, do you want to upgrade: Yes? No? "

...and thats all! don't even ask if previous version may be deleted... what is the answer to that really? If you have already clicked OK to uppgrade... and just let all installations take place on its own.

Next issue:

My own computer has a SSD-drive and I have read that it can even be harmful to a SSD-drive to be defragmented repeatedly. A suggestion is to have a sensor in the program pick up and deactivate the defrag utility in ASC if a SSD-drive is used.

Next is related to the first suggestion...

I have noticed that the autocare function is a bit hard to get to work at all times... Some of my friends programs have also reverted to Free version without any apparent reason.

A bit more stability in the programs functions??? Keeps working no matter what as long as it is paid for. Not reverting to Free, but stating "unpaid Pro" version will act as a Free until paid for...

perhaps? What I'm after is: even more stable and easier for non-computer experienced people to use.

As always: ASC is greatly appreciated by me and all my PC friends.

THANK YOU!

Archived