IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disk Explorer-backup 'disk size' questions

SirVertual

heyall...

I popped up the Disk explorer and although I know I have a 'partition?' on my 60-MB (SATA) hard drive of 12-MB labeled 'backup' as my 'D-drive'...it's only utilizing 0.8MB of the 12MB its been allotted...my Drive (the 'C' section, although the 'D' designation is on the on the same 'one and only Hard Drive labeled as 'backup') is really full and right now, I sure could use the addtl. (however many?-MB's of space I could safely move into the 'C' section of my hard drive...

Although this isn't 'exactly a AWC issue'...

I was hoping someone could offer a list of 'step by step procedures' (for the complete idiot)...as far as changing the size of the 'D' part of my single 60-MB 'C' drive...and utilizing that addtl. space...instead of it just sitting there...unused...the backup label assigned to this 'D' section of the drive ghasn't changed since I've checked it with AWC's Disk Explorer numerous times and the 'if' the empty space residing there isn't required for 'backup', I'd sure like to move iot over to the 'C' section and utilize it for my files...

Thanks for the time and any sincere replies are greatly appreciated...

I also would like to know about the difference between the 'deep-clean' and 'smart-clean' choices on the memory cleaner...what exactly is 'going on there'?...thanks again...PEACE...

Archived