IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Clipboards

solbjerg

Hi everyone

Does anyone know of a perfect clipboard?

The windows standard is fine, but only holds one clip at a time.

The Office one holds 24 but only works with other office programs,

- why they haven't extended the functionality to the rest of the computer escapes me.

So I am looking for a smart solution.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi sunny

Yes, but I think it's only for saving from the net, and furthermore it saves it on the net, from where one then has to copy it into one's applications?

Isn't that right?

Thanks for the feed back though!! :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

google do a free one i think its called notebook on the google toolbar

• 2 weeks later...

Clipboards

Hi solbjerg, if you are using Firefox, there's a good add-on called "read it later"

I guess it's a bit like a clipboard in as much that the page you are looking at can be kept and read again later on - offline or on-line. And it can be accessed anywhere and you can save as many as you like.. Hope it helps anyway,

Regards

Oopa soorry, I think that was a bum steer - Clipboard genie looks OK @ http://www.vsisystems.com/clipboard.htm

Hi Al

Thanks for the link! I'll take a look and maybe try it!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg, if you are using Firefox, there's a good add-on called "read it later"

I guess it's a bit like a clipboard in as much that the page you are looking at can be kept and read again later on - offline or on-line. And it can be accessed anywhere and you can save as many as you like.. Hope it helps anyway,

Regards

Oopa soorry, I think that was a bum steer - Clipboard genie looks OK @ http://www.vsisystems.com/clipboard.htm

Archived