IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows 7 restore: ASC license for multipc still valid?

fedexist

Good afternoon everyone (I hope this is the right thread), I need to restore my windows 7 due to a hardware problem.

I have purchased the 3 PC license of ASC 5, and I would like to know if I would lose my actual license of ASC, using one of two licenses left.

I'm not sure if I have explained my doubt: I have now 2 licenses left from the 3-pc code license; if I restore my computer and I use again my license code, Will remain just another pc license or I will use the same I'm using now.

I hope I have been clear, thanks for your time and for your answers.

Good afternoon everyone (I hope this is the right thread), I need to restore my windows 7 due to a hardware problem.

I have purchased the 3 PC license of ASC 5, and I would like to know if I would lose my actual license of ASC, using one of two licenses left.

I'm not sure if I have explained my doubt: I have now 2 licenses left from the 3-pc code license; if I restore my computer and I use again my license code, Will remain just another pc license or I will use the same I'm using now.

I hope I have been clear, thanks for your time and for your answers.

Hi fedexist, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

If you have not changed CPU and hard disk together in the original PC, your previous license would be counted still as 1 and you can use the license for 2 more PCs.

In case you have a problem with that, contact Cicely by PM in the forum or by e-mail at support@iobit.com .

Cheers.

Archived