IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

对于 Iobit Asc5 的使用的建议! / Recommendations For the IObit ASC5 usage!

HaoQI

对于 IOBIT ASC5 的使用的建议!

IOBIT的开发者你们好:

首先,我是来自中国,很高兴成为IOBIT 的用户,经过朋友介绍,我第一次使用Advanced SystemCare 4就喜欢上这一款软件,她的内在与外观都非常美丽。

到现在, 升级Advanced SystemCare 5 给我更加完美的体验,但是在ASC4 就有的悬浮窗口不见了,我想,在ASC5也可以有一个小窗口,能显示CPU的消耗,网络上传或者下载的速度,就像中国360安全卫士一样的悬浮窗,这样就更好了。

能采纳我的建议,谢谢。

EDIT:

谷歌翻译/Google translation

For recommendations IOBIT ASC5!

IOBIT developers you:

First of all, I come from China, is pleased to be IOBIT the user, through a friend, the first time I use Advanced SystemCare 4 in love with this piece of software, her inner and appearance are very beautiful.

Now, upgrade the Advanced SystemCare 5 give me a more perfect experience, but floating windows in ASC4 there gone, I think, in ASC5 can also have a small window that can display CPU consumption, network upload or download speed , like the 360 security guards floating window, so you better.

Take my advice, thank you.

For IOBIT ASC5 use advice!

For IOBIT ASC5 use advice!

IOBIT developers hello:

First of all, I'm from China, is very happy to be IOBIT users, through friends, the first time I've used Advanced SystemCare 4 like this a software, her inner and exterior are very beautiful.

Now, the upgrade Advanced SystemCare 5 give me more perfect experience, but in ASC4 would have suspended window gone, I think, in the ASC5 can also have a small window, can show the CPU consumption, upload or download speed network, as China's 360 security guards the same suspended window, such better.

Can take my advice, thank you.

Archived