IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bing Dynamic Theme

I'm using ASC5 with the Bing Dynamic RSS Theme & ASC keeps deleting the C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Enclosure\{random name} directory of Bing's theme, destroying it ...

Appart of unchecking the cleaning of the full temp files of IE in the ASC settings, how can I exclude this specific directory ???

I can do that with CCleaner, I envoy Bing's Theme & I would keep ASC5 running on my computer ...

Can someone help me ?

Best regards from France !

II

Thank you for the screenshots Informatique Interne.

I have checked the settings and all seem to comply with what you want.

Is it the first time you have installed ASC, or is it an installation over the top of an older one? There may be leftovers from old versios preventing the new settings.

One of the suggestions is to toggle the checkmarks and Apply couple of times, and the other one is a Clean Install.

I am not sure but it can also be a glitch of 64 bit 7, and unfortunately I am using x32 bit 7 and also not using Bing Dynamic RSS Theme, so I can not repeat the glitch.

Perhaps someone from IObit should look after that problem.

Please give feedback so we can call for the attention of IObit staff.

Cheers.

Archived