IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Deep registry/shortcut fix issue

LooM

Hello,

I'm new on the forum, obviously first post. I started using iobit software on my laptop to boost it's performance (which it did). The SystemCare software suggested that I did a Deep Care, which I did, but it came with a rather sad side effect.

After I did the deep registry/shortcut fix, basically all shortcuts are just dead. That's just a minor issue, most are deleted anyway.. But the main problem is, it has also changed/deleted the internal shortcuts of windows.

If I open, let's say adobe photoshop, and I want to open a file in that, I click file --> open.. And here's the problem, I can no longer click on pictures, video, documents etc, as they're just dead. it just says "can't find any elements matching these criteria" or something like that, rough translation. I have to click on c: -> find the user -> documents etc etc. You get the idea.

Is there any smart way to fix this issue, because it is more than annoying and makes my job so frustrating everytime I need something from my previously well sorted folders.

Cheers, LooM

Archived