IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Missing tool in the box- Unlocker

Angantyr

I'm subscibing to advanced system care for the registry cleaner and deep care functions and are very happy with it, but I have started to appreciate the tool box more and more. Instead of a whole battery of softwares for useful tools, I can simply go to the Advanced system care toolbox.

However, there is one important tool missing in the box, the unlocker.

One of the most annyoing things with the PC is that some softwares are hanging on to files even when not using them, making it impossible to delete, move or renaming the files. Some softwares have services running in the background occupying the files even after you have shutdown the program. One notorious example of this nasty habbit is the Realplayer.

The solution to this is an unlocker software, there are a couple of free versions out there. But it would be really neat to have to have one in the toolbox.

So when can I expect IObit to add an unlocker in the toolbox? (Preferable under the "control" meny).

Regards/A

Archived