IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

help

wayne

Sorry, but I am not sure how to use this message board to post. I have a problem with AWC shutting down my computer when the registry scan is taking place. Very frustrating and any help would be appreciated. Other than that, the program is great and very easy to use. Thanx. Wayne

Hi Wayne,

I am assuming that you are using AWC Personal 2.8.6.859. If not, download it from this thread.

Try using it with changing the string:

SafeMode=0

to

SafeMode=1

in the "Main.ini" file,

where you generally can find Main.ini file in:

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced WindowsCare V2

folder.

When "SafeMode" is set to "1", the Registry Scan module of Advanced WindowsCare will be more compatible.

Please give more info of your system (anti virus program, OS, etc.).

Thanx

I downloaded latest version and scanned and it all worked perfectly! I appreciate your time and effort. I had 29,000 and something, security issues and it cleaned them all up. This program is great. Thanx again.

Archived