IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced systemCare Pro reverts to Free won't stay activated

theped40

Randomly following a system shutdown & restart the program will revert to the Free version. Subsequently, I have to re-activated the program with my purchased code.

I do not understand why the code does not remain in the registry. Is there some element in my system blocking the affixing of the activation code to a permanent state?

Thanks

Hi theped40, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

I would suggest a Clean Install if you have installed ASC 5.2 on top of an older version. The problem could be because of the residues of older versions.

Unfortunatelly, you have to check and adjust the settings again for your preferences.

Please let us know if that procedure solved the glitch.

Cheers.

Solved!

Thanks,

I did just that and more. I used the uninstaller tool that comes in the suite and also deleted the install folder for the program. Then I re-installed, activated it and verified that the activation code became permanent, which it now is!

Once again, thanks!

Archived