IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ascwa Beta

:oops:Hello out there to all of you ASC lovers. I have just uninstalled my NORTON to try this out. So far looks and runs good. It automatically uninstalled my ASC5 PRO and my SUPER ANTISPYWARE programs and my Windows 7 seems to restart faster and no problems so far. Will try it out for a time and send you all feedback. I hope I don´t have to pay for it when beta is over because I will go back to my ASC5 Pro that I have paid for now for a whole year. I hope they give this to us for free (us PRO users, I mean):roll::mrgreen:

Hi mecanicogolf, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Thanks for the feedback.

I am exactly at your condition, but I believe ASC w/AV PRO will be a seperate paid software than ASC PRO.

You can turn back to your ASC PRO when ASC w/AV is out of Beta phase.

Getting a gratis license for ASC w/AV is explained in Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus thread by itobe from IObit.

Cheers.

Archived