IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advance Systemcare 5 + Antivirus

Advance Systemcare 5 + Antivirus  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ANTIVIRUS REMOVABLE SCAN

OBJECTS SCANNED : 198857.

DETECTIONS: 2.

TIME ELAPSED : 01:23:49.

I THINK IT CA BE FASTER.

IF YOU NEED HELP TO TRANSLATE THE SOFTWARE IN FRENCH THIS IS MY E-MAIL ADDRESS: >>e-mail deleted<<

I LIVE IN QUÉBEC - CANADA.

Hi 3MIAT36, welcome to IObit Forum! :grin:

Thank you for your feedback, please do not give your e-mail address openly in the forums, as spambots will be invited to the forum to harvest and you will be bombarded with spam.

You can send your e-mail address to IObit and ask them if they need your translatıon services.

On the other hand, if you wish, search the forum for the specific language threads, then you can post your translated language files in relevant threads of the relevant sections. For example, Language files for Advanced SystemCare with Antivirus 2012 for languages of ASC w/AV.

BTW, your OS, software configuration, and hardware configuration might well be the culprit for the speed.

Certainly, ASC w/AV search can be faster also. :smile:

Cheers.

p.s.1 I have changed your poll question "Does it can be faster?" to "Can it be faster?".

p.s.2 Please do not use capital letters for all words in the posts, it can be perceived as shouting. :wink:

Archived