IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remove from Context Menu?

How do I remove "Scan by IObit Malware Fighter" from the Windows Explorer right click context menu?

Please do not tell me how useful this is and not tell me how to remove it. As has been the case in many posts I found searching. I never have and never will activate IObit from the context menu. I always start malware scans from the windows start menu and enter what I want to scan from the program.

I hate having my context menus cluttered up with stuff I will never activate from the context menu. If you can not tell me how to remove it I will instead uninstall IObit from my computer completely and mark it as too obnoxious to use.

I am capable of using regedit to remove it from the registry if that is the only way. But you should have the option in settings. Which I can not find anywhere. It is not in a menu location similar to what is described for ASC.

IMF Free 1.4.0.12

Windows Vista Business SP2

Archived