IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Years of Careful Software Development Pay Off

I tend to look at software development from a historical perspective, so here is my perception of the new product, ASC with Antivirus. I began using the Advanced Windows Care years ago, before it was ASC. It started as a humble cleaner and tune-up utility, pretty basic. I had tried a few other utilities, and it seemed that they all caused problems on my XP machine. The AWC ran safely and caused no problems, and it did the basic things it was designed to do. :grin:

A good beginning - a utility that did not mess up my custom built PC. As the years passed, ASC came along and added new features, most worked well, but it has always been a work in progress. The only real glitch I noticed is that Windows backup did not work when Turbo Boost was on. The Driver Manager had its better and less-than-perfect moments, but i see it is coming along nicely at the present time :-D

Generally speaking, if the Windows OS is in stable condition to start with, the ASC works well, does what it is designed to do, and causes very few problems on the computers.

I watched the development of the different forms of the Ioblt anti-malware software over the years and it was obvious that Iobit really wanted to do something different and above average. They had a good track record with ASC and are perfectly capable of continuing to be a leader in the industry. I don't think they were ever completely satisfied with the anti-malware products they had developed, and wanted something better.

I am the IT Technician for a company that has about 180 employees and over 800 volunteers. Last year I installed the ASC Pro on 50 of the company computers in our central office, to save me time doing routine maintenance on our workstations. It was a good investment. The ASC takes care of the regular cleaning and tune up and gives me more time to take care of the more serious issues.

I am currently testing the Beta ASC with Antivirus on a few of our (XP) computers at work, also my home (Windows 7) computer and am experiencing no real problems with the software. When the final version is released I plan on using it on our company computers. I believe this would be a reliable and cost effective solution to our PC maintenance and Antivirus software needs.:idea:

Archived