IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc w/anti virus

i am trying the beta hopefully it works so far so good but u youll never know till i virus or something comes your way ive been using asc and avast for years now and it would be nice to bundle something together good luck on the beta i hope it works for me

ASC w/ antivirus beta

Having just installed and run all aspects of the beta program my PC is much faster and I really like how fast the program works. It is easy to use and includes everything a PC needs to stay healthy. I think for general users this is excellent as most everyday users don't have a clue as to how to maintain thier PC's and think that the programs included in the Windows security system are enough. I have repeatedly helped my less knowledgable friends clean and maintain their PC's by downloading the free verision of ASCand suggesting that they buy the program as it is not expensive.

I have replaced my purchased ASC with the beta, and hope to have no problems. Any feedback on this move ???

Archived