IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question about boost option

I am questioning rather game booster is actually boosting the actual game I am playing, or if its boosting the pre-game launcher window. To clarify I will use Aion as an example. When you double click the icon, you are brought to a launcher window where the game can update itself to the current version. I have noticed when games are actively boosted by game booster, it appears that the launcher / patcher is actually boosted instead. This could even go as far to create adverse effects to your fps because game booster prioritizes programs when launcher via active boost. Can anyone confirm this?

You could be right. If the game is run by another EXE first, Game Booster may think it's the game and boost it.

But remember, the processes and resources are still turned off (providing the game runs) so the game will run better.

That is true, but then you would just be better off running the regular boost then active boosting a single game. I think this scenario could especially considered with steam games, because it does not launch directly. Anyone know for sure? Bump for the great justice's of the internet.

Archived