IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Adding Games

Hi everyone,

I'm new to GB3, so forgive me in this is a silly question that has been solved else where in the forum (I'm lazy).

After GB3 opened the first time and made a list of games, several were games that I have deleted (I removed them of course), and yet there were many more that hadn't been added into the GameBox. When I hit the add button in the bottome left hand of the window and found the .exe of a game I wished to add and hit open, the game didn't appear in the GameBox.

Huh:?:

Hi big_ears2501, welcome to IObit Forum! :-D

Probably the registry entries or/and residues of the removed games were not cleaned.

After remowing them from the Gamebox, try using Obit Uninstaller 2.2's forced uninstall option.

You can also search the registry for those removed games.

Try dragging the desktop shortcuts of the games you want to add. Please search the relevant threads/posts in the forum for more info.

Cheers.

Archived