IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Internet Explorer crashes after Deep Scan - Secucity Defense

wizaard

Hi,

on basically all my computers the Internet Explorer starts crashing certain webpages (for example YouTube.com, Care2.com) after I perform Deep Care - Security Defense scan and repair.

So far I could pinpoint that the problem is somewhere among sites and BHO groups because if I select everything from cookies, IE doesn't crash. But I refuse to go through thousands of entries just to find which one causes the crashes.

(BTW: for this kind of purposes it would be nice if a user could select not only all entries, none or one by one entry.)

Any help appreciated.

Affected computers:

1) Lenovo ThinkPad T420s + Windows 7 Pro 64bit

2) Lenovo ThinkPad T520 + Windows 7 Pro 64bit

3) Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 + Windows 7 Pro 32bit

No offense but I know how to reinstall IE. My problem is somewhere else: AFTER I perform Deep Care - Security Defense, IE starts to keep crashing as soon as I visit certain web sites (youtube.com, care2.com etc.).

It's caused positively and surely by the Advanced SystemCare. Please tell me which entries in Security Defense should I uncheck (among sites and BHO).

Hi wizaard,

If you think that your problem is because of Security Defence Repair, after the Scan, click Show details link on the left pane next to Security Defence to open Details:Security Defence window.

Type the first letter of the Site, BHO, etc. on the keyboard to search similar names in the list to be highlighted to find specific items starting with the same letter.

I have found closest those 2 below there, but I might have missed some related ones.

youtube-see.com

and

caretoolbar.com

Cheers.

Thank you for the advice, using the keyboard it's a bit less terrible to browse through the thousands of entries but I'm still having no luck finding proper entries that cause crashing IE on all of my computers on certain websites (like YouTube, Google Picasa, Care2).

I have a non-ThinkPad computer here right now so I'll try whether it's affected by the same problem as well.

Archived