IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help please!

phildawson

hi guys..I wonder if anyone can help me..after running AWC I seem to have had router connection problems (being very intermitant) but mostly unable to get on line..I just wondered if anyone else has had this problem or if not then I possibly need to replace my router! It may well be just a coincidence my router is plating up just after running AWC so I thought I would enquire first in case there were any suggestions for a solution!..

Phil Dawson

Hi phildawson,

You are right, it may have beeen because of either.

In case it is from AWC, AWC may have changed te settings according to your choice of computer and connecting type if you are using Pro. If not using Pro, Personal may have adjusted it not to fit your actual type and connection.

Try to use the Utility tool FireFox TCP Optimizer in Advanced SystemCare 3 (ASC3) Beta 3.1.0, which can be downloaded in News&Offer section of this forum.

After using it, if you use AWC scan again, please look to details carefully and put some of the change advices to Ignore List if you think it is anything to do with Internet conection.

FireFox TCP Optimizer is a very useful tool for Internet connection optimization.

If you have questions using it, please post here or in Beta section that we can try to help.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived