computer freezes up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• computer freezes up

Since I upgraded to ASC 12 pro, My computer freezes up sometimes. If I'm in my Flight simulator and start scrolling to pick a gate to go to, my computer will freeze up and the mouse stopes moving. I have to do a hard reboot. Then after I'm done, all my passwords are gone and in windows edge I have to login to my forums and other sites I login to. Sometimes just let the computer alone for a few hours it will do the same. If I turn off ASC, everything works fine. I never had this problem with ASC 10 pro. I have windows 10pro 64.

John K

Originally posted by johnk51 View Post
    Since I upgraded to ASC 12 pro, My computer freezes up sometimes. If I'm in my Flight simulator and start scrolling to pick a gate to go to, my computer will freeze up and the mouse stopes moving. I have to do a hard reboot. Then after I'm done, all my passwords are gone and in windows edge I have to login to my forums and other sites I login to. Sometimes just let the computer alone for a few hours it will do the same. If I turn off ASC, everything works fine. I never had this problem with ASC 10 pro. I have windows 10pro 64.

John K
    Originally posted by johnk51 View Post

John K
    Facing similar issue here too, if someone could help us solve the problem it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Shane.

Comment

Hi Shano/johnk51

Welcome to the Forum

It sounds to me that you need to check your settings carefully, particularly in Privacy Sweep, as it appears that your Logins and Passwords are being deleted.
      This is especially important if you are using Autocare.
      Additionally, ensure that Deep Clean is NOT enabled in Registry Clean, as it is very agressive.
      To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

Working...
      X