Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will ASCU11 get themes like Driver booster/updater ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will ASCU11 get themes like Driver booster/updater ?

Driver Booster recently got an update for ui looks like that https://i.imgur.com/krHy8ci.png ( with all kinds of colors ) will we get that in ASCU11 aswell ??

Originally posted by k1234 View Post
    Driver Booster recently got an update for ui looks like that https://i.imgur.com/krHy8ci.png ( with all kinds of colors ) will we get that in ASCU11 aswell ??

Hi k1234,

We have forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I'm waiting for something like that!

Comment

any News ?
        would like to know.

Comment

Originally posted by k1234 View Post
          any News ?
          would like to know.
          Hi,

We reconfirmed with our product manager and sorry to let you know that we will not add that feature ( with all kinds of colors ) in ASCU.

Thanks,
          IObit Support Team --
          If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

A basic black theme was always apart of the product for years, but all of a sudden you guys stopped doing that and i think i've been asking you guys to bring it back for over 3 years now, especially for ASCU which is a premium program. You honestly don't care about how your customers feel about this, it may seem like a silly feature, but it is actually very important to me and many others, i am nocturnal most of the time, programs with white or blue themes are very bright and hurt my eyes (blue light can cause many issues with the eyes), my entire PC has a dark theme along with websites i visit like facebook, youtube etc., if you guys can't at least bring back the dark theme, you will lose me as a customer along with the people i've recommended, i manage their computers and if i move to a new antivirus they will move along with me and i've been loyal to you guys for a very long time 6+ years.

Comment

Originally posted by Alice View Post
              A basic black theme was always apart of the product for years, but all of a sudden you guys stopped doing that and i think i've been asking you guys to bring it back for over 3 years now, especially for ASCU which is a premium program. You honestly don't care about how your customers feel about this, it may seem like a silly feature, but it is actually very important to me and many others, i am nocturnal most of the time, programs with white or blue themes are very bright and hurt my eyes (blue light can cause many issues with the eyes), my entire PC has a dark theme along with websites i visit like facebook, youtube etc., if you guys can't at least bring back the dark theme, you will lose me as a customer along with the people i've recommended, i manage their computers and if i move to a new antivirus they will move along with me and i've been loyal to you guys for a very long time 6+ years.
              Hi Alice,

We have re-forwarded your suggestion to our product team.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --

Comment

Working...
              X