IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Alt+Shift+X

Humberd

Hi there,

I have a problem regarding a shortcut Alt+Shift+X.

In my country (which is Poland) we use alt + x to make a letter

?, which as you can see is z with a line above it. The problem is that, I have a key called Alt Gr (right alt) that only works for writing my native, the left one doesn't work (I mean it doesn't work for writing native letters). As you introduced a shortcut mantioned above I got a little problem, that if I use my Alt Gr and X to make my letter the print screen program appears, that is why I have to copy my letter from the Intenet which is very unconvenient. I hope you have my solution for my case or just implement function that allowes us, users, to choose which shortcut to use.

Cheers,

Humberd

• 4 months later...
Giving this a +1. Would be nice to see this feature implemented this year. 1.gif

But dude, it's already implemented. When you click on bottom right corner on screenshot logo in Preformance Monitor you can change shortcut.

Archived