• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exactly, that's another issue. BTW how can I resolve the previous issue
    >>@dev3<<

Comment

Originally posted by dev3 View Post
      But it's not a good idea to post the names of contacts on a public forum. As for this I cant provide screenshots. I have shown examples of what happens on phone and what is shown on MMM(pg 1).
      Could someone please help with this? I cannot dare to give the screenshots as this is a problem with contact names. I've already given an example of this on page one.
      >>@dev3<<
      >>@dev3<<

Comment

not resonding

I ran a scan, then selected/deselected junk files on my mobile and cleaned, then MMM gets stuck and I have to close then reopen MMM, Why?
        Attached Files

Comment

Compatibility

Seemingly won't work with Pantech Element running ICS?

I have all proper drivers installed on my computer and can interface with other programs, so I assume it's just MMM that is the problem.

Comment

I agree

I almost always get 'Failed to connect' error.

Occasionally, tho', it connects...Go figure!

Help?

ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (SGH-i537)
            Android 4.3

Your wikisend link goes to a hair loss dilemma link ...[http://wikisend.com/download/968888/...s-dilemma.pdf]

Not sure that is my problem.....
            Last edited by JimStinson; Mar. 6th, 2014, 21:18. Reason: Update

Comment

Hi JimStinson,

Please download the tool from:
              http://www.wikisend.com/download/436...ect%20tool.rar

Extract the zipped file -> double click logCollect.exe to run it -> click log collection -> a file named ManageMyMobile_Log.zip will be created on your Desktop. Please send it

to us, we will look into it.

We are looking forward to your feedback and hope you have a nice day!
              IObit Support Team --
              If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

This program can't change the screenshots when you change the screen in case of phone errors or some other thing which you need to keep a screenshot of. Also I wish that there would have been an option for keeping track of software updates and notifying them in apps section when the phone is connected.
                >>@dev3<<
                EDIT: The updates can only be notified when the pc is connected to internet.
                Last edited by dev3; May. 6th, 2014, 07:52. Reason: Notify suggestions
                >>@dev3<<

Comment

MMM cannot see my device

I installed MMM on my Laptop today...it asked me to plug in my device with USB. I plug in my Android Smartphone and although the 'phone is shown in the Laptop, MMM is still asking me to plug in my device.
                  Laptop running Windows 7, 64 bit
                  Smartphone (Purchased from Vodaphone yesterday) has the latest Android OS with AMC installed.

Help please

Ray

Comment

Dear dev3,

Please contact our support team for professional support: mobilesupport@iobit.com

We will try our best to look into it.
                    IObit Support Team --
                    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

I feel the same I've tried doing this tutorial but nothing, my iphone not be more http://www.como-espiar.com/hacer-jailbreak-iphone-ios-9/

Comment

I'm in the same problem following this tutorial htt p://web-wasap.com/hackear-wasap/ but i can't do anything

Comment

Working...
                        X