False Positive Lite Manager Pro - Server & Viewer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Positive Lite Manager Pro - Server & Viewer

I use this program for remote repair of computers. I trust it and I am aware of its security. LiteManager Pro/Freeremote access software for remote administration of computers over the Internet or remote control in a local network, for distant learning, providing remote support to users and supervising work activity of employees. The program allows to quickly and easily control computer desktop in real-time mode with full support for Windows, provides secure remote access to the file system, processes and services of the remote computer. LiteManager has built-in tools for creating network map, collecting technical data, ability to deploy and update using remote installation services, configure private ID router (NOIP) and many other features. Classroom management software. Remote administration is now possible without IP address. Using Connect by ID mode, you can choose your personal unique ID by yourself and connect by it. Client and server modules of the program can work in networks connected to the Internet via a proxy server. LiteManager remote access software, remote administration.

http://litemanager.com/ General
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Central Processor AMD A8-3820 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics
    User Name PalidinOne
    Attached Files
    For those who wish life had an UNDO button.

Hi CKCustom,

Thanks for your feedback.

To check whether it is a false positive, please zip the suspicious file with password "infected", upload it to www.wikisend.com and then give us the download link.

Then we can get the file to check. Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi CKCustom,

Did you read my reply?

Could you please send us the zip file by attachment through Send Feddback of IObit Malware Fighter? Hope to receive your reply to help us look into the issue.

IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X