"Smart Game Booster"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Smart Game Booster"

I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;
    It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?
    Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.

Originally posted by DavideLee View Post
    I recently downloaded "IObit Sowftware Updater 2" and i saw "Smart Game Booster" in the section of recommended programs;
    It is one of your products? It is safe to use? Because i tried it and my pc seems going glitchy now, maybe something happened?
    Before that one i tried IObit GameBooster v3.5 Beta but i couldn't stop the auto-update and i decided to uninstall it.

So, can you also give me advices to check if my pc is still healthy and what i can do to fix it if i need to? I am a little bit worried.

Thank you, guys.
    Hi DavideLee,
    Welcome to join us in the forum.
    "Smart Game Booster" is a program of our partner. For the problem you encounter after using it, you may contact its support team for help directly via sending email to support@pcgameboost.com.
    Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
    X