Driver booster destroyed my laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver booster destroyed my laptop

For no apparent reason after scanning with iobit systen cares i decidee to download and run driver booster after it told me i had outdated drivers.... lo and behold after the upgrade i cant even boot into windows and my whole laptop is useless....

I would just like to thank the creators of driver booster for destroying my laptop.... good job guys well done

Originally posted by Stipe Mesis View Post
    For no apparent reason after scanning with iobit systen cares i decidee to download and run driver booster after it told me i had outdated drivers.... lo and behold after the upgrade i cant even boot into windows and my whole laptop is useless....

I would just like to thank the creators of driver booster for destroying my laptop.... good job guys well done
    Hi Stipe,
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Please follow the steps below to help us look into the problem:
    1. Start your PC in Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration / Repair Option
    2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.
    Thanks.
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hi Stipe,
      Sorry for the inconvenience.
      Please follow the steps below to help us look into the problem:
      1. Start your PC in Safe Mode or Last Known Good Configuration / Repair Option
      2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe >> double click to run this tool >> click 'Save report to Desktop' >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file at dbfeedback@iobit.com.
      Thanks.
      Hello Stipe, Should I also need this link after upgrading with driver booster 5. I am not a geek at computer, I want to update my laptop and PC device drivers with Iobit Driver Booster

Comment

Working...
      X