Windows 10 appears to be in Boot Mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 10 appears to be in Boot Mode

Windows 10 appears to be in Boot Mode after latest scan and update.
    Most of the drivers were classed as very out of date after to scan.
    We scan drivers on a regular basis and this is the first time this has occured.
    Please can you help
    Attached Files

My Apologies, I should have checked the IObit Products FAQ's first "Fix Bad Resolution" - all seems OK now!!!!

" How to fix the sound, network, resolution problems or other unexpected things that happen after updating drivers?
    Please load Driver Booster -> Click the Toolkit icon on the top -> Select the tool Fix No Sound Error, Fix Network Failure, or Fix Bad Resolution to fix the sound, network or resolution problems.
    If the tools fail to fix the problems, or when you encounter other problems, such as BSOD, USB devices, printer, or camera no longer working, and PC unable to start normally, please send us the information as below so we can provide a solution:
    Click here to download our tool -> Double click to run it on the problem PC -> Click “Save report to Desktop” -> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com
    We will analyze the file and reply to you shortly."

Comment

Originally posted by RoF View Post
      My Apologies, I should have checked the IObit Products FAQ's first "Fix Bad Resolution" - all seems OK now!!!!

" How to fix the sound, network, resolution problems or other unexpected things that happen after updating drivers?
      Please load Driver Booster -> Click the Toolkit icon on the top -> Select the tool Fix No Sound Error, Fix Network Failure, or Fix Bad Resolution to fix the sound, network or resolution problems.
      If the tools fail to fix the problems, or when you encounter other problems, such as BSOD, USB devices, printer, or camera no longer working, and PC unable to start normally, please send us the information as below so we can provide a solution:
      Click here to download our tool -> Double click to run it on the problem PC -> Click “Save report to Desktop” -> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com
      We will analyze the file and reply to you shortly."
      Hi RoF,
      Thanks for your information.
      If any question, please contact us. You are also welcome to send email to dbfeedback@iobit.com. (Contacting us by email normally can get reply sooner. )
      IObit Support Team --
      If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Working...
      X