Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export Password to another computer

Hi,
    How can I export the saved passwords in Random Generator Password application for my new pc? Just need to copy the file PWDATABASE?

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please select all the passwords that you want to export and then click " Copy" button. Then you can copy the passwords to a file. Please refer to the attachment.
    Attached Files
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post
      Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Please select all the passwords that you want to export and then click " Copy" button. Then you can copy the passwords to a file. Please refer to the attachment.
      Hi Cicely,
      thanks for your awnser, i don't understand how can i import the file to the new pc. There is a way to do that ?

Or i must type every password ?

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

What is the file that you mentioned? Could you please describe it more clearly with related screenshots?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.
        IObit Support Team --
        If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi Cicely,
          you had said :
          "select all the passwords that you want to export and then click " Copy" button. Then you can copy the passwords to a file."

What is this file ? a text file ?
          How can i import this file to the new instalation ?

brest regards

Comment

Hi,
            i just copy the file PWDATABASE to the new installation and it works.

i hope it dosen't ocurred any future problem :-?

Comment

Make sure you don't select cut, but copy. You can actually test it out on your new computer. Just paste it in the same location with the old one.

Comment

I don't think its a good idea to use Random Password Generator for any of your online account. Because of this kinda applications, any account can be hacked very easily by online hackers.

Comment

Working...
                X