IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Some Questions

Hi

I am New here and i have Some Questions about it

1. When will you add more Languages

2. Can you add it to google Play Store

3. On which Android Versions can i use it

I use Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G with Android 4.0.4

Thank you very much

Hi

I am New here and i have Some Questions about it

1. When will you add more Languages

2. Can you add it to google Play Store

3. On which Android Versions can i use it

I use Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G with Android 4.0.4

Thank you very much

Any Infos about it

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mops21,

Sorry for the delay.

Please kindly note that Automatically download database is turned off as default. You can turn on it whenever you want.

If the real-time protection feature is turned on, AMC will scan files on your phone in real-time to protect your phone against threats.

Dear Mops21,

Sorry for the delay.

Please kindly note that Automatically download database is turned off as default. You can turn on it whenever you want.

If the real-time protection feature is turned on, AMC will scan files on your phone in real-time to protect your phone against threats.

I am wondering what Automatically Download Databases is for. What does it do when it is turned on? What databases does it download? When are these databases downloaded when it is turned off?

Also, Advanced Mobile does not launch if you reboot your phone. Why? It would be a nice feature if it the app automatically launched, since I want it to always be running.

Hi

Can you add a check for Updates Button for Search New Database and for New Program Versions Search for alpha, beta, RC Versions

Can i use it on tablets

Hi Mops21,

I have deleted your 2 posts with repeated same questions.

Bumping everyday is not the way to get an answer to your questions.

Your first suggestion is clearly understood and probably will be taken into consideration by IObit if they think it is a good idea.

There is an answer to your second question in the Forum, please search the threads.

OK, I will give you the hint: Advanced Mobile Care is Released!

Thanks and cheers.

Hi garyk66,

Sorry for the delay.

If Automatically Download Databases is turned on, when there is update for the database, it will be updated automatically. Or, when there is update for database, you will be notified that there is update and you need to update it manually.

Regarding your suggestion, we will add that feature in our next version. The next version will be released soon. :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hello Mops21,

Thank you for your great support to Advanced Mobile Care.

First, 'Load automatically at Android startup' means Advanced Mobile Care will start automatically and run in the background when you turn on your mobile phone.

Second, Advanced Mobile Care works on 5 inch display however it is not optimized for it and higher inch displays. We will keep up improving our product.

Third, we will forward your suggestion to our decision maker.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Hello Mops21,

Thank you for your great support to Advanced Mobile Care.

First, 'Load automatically at Android startup' means Advanced Mobile Care will start automatically and run in the background when you turn on your mobile phone.

Second, Advanced Mobile Care works on 5 inch display however it is not optimized for it and higher inch displays. We will keep up improving our product.

Third, we will forward your suggestion to our decision maker.

Thank you again and have a nice day!

Thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Mops21,

There are explanations under those strings in Privacy Advisor.

Read Identity Info: List apps that can read your mobile number, serial number and other identity data.

Read Location: List apps that can track your location.

When you click AD Applications in Privacy Advisor, click any AD application, it will list all its ads.

Leak Identity Info means this AD will leak your Identity info.

Collect Location means this AD will collect your location.

Archived