No announcement yet.

New System Update Available, Experia M?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New System Update Available, Experia M?

Hi Just bought an' Experia M' smartphone. On charging for the first time it said an update was available, of which I did download the update 15.1.C.2.8. But 'am still left with a msg saying '15.1.C.2.8 Computer required' Even when I check the updates on the phone it does say its up todate & on connecting to PC, 'PC Companion is' mentioned for download? Is this the reason I still have a msg about a new system update available, which won't disappear? Do you have to download 'PC Companion'? Is it required? At the moment there's no new sim card in so worried about memory. I am new to smartphones.

Apreciate any help

Thx

Hi Joe2cool,

Please follow the step below to update ManageMyMobile:
    1. Run your IObit Uninstaller 3 => click Programs => find and choose ManageMyMobile => click Remove -> follow the guidance to finish

2. Install Advanced SystemCare v7.2. Download link: http://www.wikisend.com/download/686...care-setup.exe

3. Run Advanced SystemCare v7.2 -> click Toolbox -> click ManageMyMobile

Thanks for choosing our ManageMyMobile to manage your mobile device. Hope you have a nice day!
    IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi..did need 'PC Companion' on PC downloaded first to complete download on smartphone & thats why I still had a msg showing.

Thought this might help others

Thx

Comment

Working...
      X