IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malware Fighter blocking Adsense [FIXED]

mikellyusabr

Hi,

A couple of days ago my Malware Fighter Pro asked to do an upgrade and I let it run. Since then, I have not been able to see my Adsense ads on my sites.

This scared me at first because I thought Google had canceled my account, but I tested this on other computers and the ads show up just fine. (Also, my account at Google Adsense shows no problems.)

I am using the Chrome browser, but I also tested Firefox and IE11 on my machine--Adsense is blocked on all three.

I went on the Internet to see what I could find. It seems like Advanced Systemcare (and I presume by extension Malware Fighter) automatically places an entry of "*.doubleclick.com" into the restricted sites of IE11. From what I read, doubleclick.com is what Google uses to serve Adsense to sites.

So I went to the appropriate place in IE11 (Internet Options/Security/Restricted Sites) to see if that was the case and sure enough, it was. I deleted the entry and the Adsense on my sites showed up just fine.

However, it still does not show up in Chrome and Firefox and I'm having a hard time trying to find out where Malware Fighter blocked Adsense on those browsers.

Do you guys have a beef with Google or something? And is there any way I can configure Malware Fighter Pro and/or Advanced Systemcare Pro to not block *.doubleclick.com?

What's more, is that the only way Adsense is blocked by your programs on browsers, or is there something else?

Granted, this does not interfere with my revenue because Adsense is blocked only my computer, but it's highly inconvenient. Also, the moment I set up a new site, this will become a major pain.

Please tell me what I can do to resolve this.

Thanks.

Michael

I need to add something to this. I just ran a full scan of Advanced Systemcare Pro and it restored the file "*.doubleclick.com" to the restricted sites of IE11. (Apparently this problem occurs with both Malware Fighter Pro and Advanced Systemcare Pro.)

The result was, although Adsense showed up in one two spots on my site in IE11, it did not show up in another where it should have.

Also, the text links in the really small ads that should have been clickable were not. They were shown, but they were just text.

I deleted the "*.doubleclick.com" file once again and all these problems cleared up immediately.

(Incidentally, I also deleted "*.doubleclick.net" for good measure, but I'm not sure if this is part of Google's system.)

I would hate to have to stop using the IObit product because it interferes with my monetization, especially since I bought it. But I am sure someone at IObit knows about this problem since it is discussed on the Internet in other places.

So I would be grateful for any advice or clarity someone from IObit could give me.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I have reported the issue to our related programmers. We will look into the issue and get back to you asap.

To look into the issue, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi mikellyusabr,

To solve the issue you mentioned, please take the steps below:

1) Please check and make sure that your Adsense ads displays normally in all your browsers. ( You can restore your PC before the issue or delete the doubleclick.com in the restricted sites as you mentioned.)

2) Please turn off Ad Blocker in IObit Malware Fighter to see whether the issue will happen again.

If the issue happens again, please feel free to tell us.

Thanks for choosing IObit to care your PC.

Cicely,

That seems to have done it. I still had a problem with IE11, but that might be because the restricted sites were not flushed from the browser, so I deleted "*.doubleclick.com" and "*.doubleclick.net" once again from there. Then the browser showed my Adsense ads on my site without error.

On a new scan, I presume these URLs will not be repopulated into the restricted sites. If they are, I will let you know.

Firefox and Chrome are OK now.

Thank you for your help.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

IObit Ad Blocker blocking flash slide show

I have a flash slide show on my website home page at http://www.easylunchboxes.com/

On my Windows 8 computers, in all browsers, the slide show was not showing until I DELETED the 2 ad blocker extensions that IObit Malware Fighter installed. I have the latest version of IObit Malware Fighter.

As soon as I deleted the ad blockers, the slide show came right up.

Is EVERYONE who has this software/ad blocker extension unable to see a flash slide show on a website???!!! Not acceptable.

I have a flash slide show on my website home page at http://www.easylunchboxes.com/

On my Windows 8 computers, in all browsers, the slide show was not showing until I DELETED the 2 ad blocker extensions that IObit Malware Fighter installed. I have the latest version of IObit Malware Fighter.

As soon as I deleted the ad blockers, the slide show came right up.

Is EVERYONE who has this software/ad blocker extension unable to see a flash slide show on a website???!!! Not acceptable.

Hi winnetkakelly,

Thanks for your feedback.

The function of AD blocker is to block the inserted ads on the site. The flash slide show you mentioned is just the ads that AD blocker will block. If you do not want to block the ads, please just turn off AD blocker.

@Octavian, you are right. Thanks for your timely reply.:wink:

Archived