Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get rid of the "Drag me to an unopened window desktop icon, or system tray icon" thing that pops up when you press "Shift+U"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get rid of the "Drag me to an unopened window desktop icon, or system tray icon" thing that pops up when you press "Shift+U"?

This has been really really pissing me off... please respond ASAP! It is the thing that looks like a green bull's eye if you press SHIFT+U.

Originally posted by 20886432 View Post
    This has been really really pissing me off... please respond ASAP! It is the thing that looks like a green bull's eye if you press SHIFT+U.
    Hello,

Please go to the Settings to see whether you have set SHIFT+U as your hotkey to run Easy Uninstall.

Thanks,

IObit Support Team --
    If you're happy with our products, please tell your friends, families and colleagues about IObit and IObit products! We'd be very grateful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hello,

Please go to the Settings to see whether you have set SHIFT+U as your hotkey to run Easy Uninstall.

Thanks,
      Originally posted by Cicely View Post

Hello,

Thanks,
      Thank you a lot! At least for now that seems to have worked... :D

Comment

Working...
      X