Excel unlock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel unlock

About unlock the password for protected Excel folder: https://www.iseepassword.com/open-a-...xcel-file.html

Just as an update for other people that want to use the code above. It was functional for me and works now. Apart from the naming of the variables I only had to change the last line by adding brackets around password.

Comment

Originally posted by nateliv View Post
      Just as an update for other people that want to use the code above. It was functional for me and works now. Apart from the naming of the variables I only had to change the last line by adding brackets around password.
      It was functional for me and works now. Apart from the naming of the variables I only had to change the last line by adding brackets around password.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

Comment

It was functional for me and works now. Apart from the naming of the variables I only had to change the last line by adding brackets around password.

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l
        WARNING: Nateliv

You are repeating your own posts. If you continue to do this you will be Banned.

To err is Human. To really mess things up you need a PC.

Comment

19216811-login.info
          [QUOTE=nateliv;n228955]

it doesn't happen buddy

Comment

Working...
          X