IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

uninstalling fully!

Hello IOBit community,

Well while I was testing and playing around with this software I went and did a full prune to uninstall the software than reinstall it manually. I did notice that there was files left behind as the software remembered things from my old installation. To resolve this go to uninstall it, than go to My Computer =>> c:\programs or c:\programs(x86) and completely delete the folder Game Booster In the IObit folder. Once you have this done.

Reinstall the version you want. This will completely give you a fresh installation.

WARNING: You are deleting so double check everything!:shock:

Welcome to the Iobit forums! Thank you for reminding us of the necessity of doing a clean install!:lol::lol:

Please be sure you are doing a real clean install by following the general guidelines here and here!

completely delete the folder Game Booster In the IObit folder

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived