IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF won't startup in "safe mode"-HELP???

Have let IMF thru firewalls, set in startup, & even tried to run as admin. All my other anti-virus software runs-Norton 360, SuperAntiSpyware, & Advanced System Care, but I like IMF the best!! Can ne1 help???:mrgreen:

Hi dwardd! welcome to the Iobit forums!

Have let IMF thru firewalls, set in startup, & even tried to run as admin. All my other anti-virus software runs-Norton 360, SuperAntiSpyware, & Advanced System Care, but I like IMF the best!! Can ne1 help???:mrgreen:

Are you the admin? (or have admin rights)?

even tried to run as admin
SAS, ASC (REGULAR), and IMF are not A/V's.

The computer details section in your profile is lacking of vital information for us to help you!! Please give detailed information about your system.:grin: If you don't know help can be given concerning discovery and posting.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

P.S. Why are you starting up in safe mode anyway...??? What is the real problem???

IMF help?

Am admin. Said tried to run as. Runn Vista Home Premium. NO other problem. Runn in "safe" bcuz read that would get rid of any hidden spyware that was "clingn" not picked up in reg mode.:???:

Archived