IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Google Chrome

sunny staines

I already use Firefox 3.01 and, Safari 3.0.2.

above post ref to google chrome

The only way, that I can see this 'so-called' bug happening with so much ease, is: Install the download helper called 'FlashGot' and, it is an integrated add-on to FireFox 3.0.1 since the inception of FireFox in its Beta form of version 0.1.0. That was, since, Vista was still in Beta phase of Fall 2005.

Yep, 3 whole years ago. I was, still, using, Win. XP-Home-SP2.:-x

FlashGot is a download manager for people that know what they are downloading way before they get to click on the 'Download Now' link. And, finds the best rate of connectivity for downloading such a file. Furthermore, it provides a progress bar at the very bottom of the FireFox's browser's left hand corner. It gives you the choice to halt the download by right clicking onto it. Or, even, when it is completed, you(the user) can, still, choose to delete the file from the Desktop right away by, simply, right clicking on that progress bar that is still showing at the bottom of that web browser of FireFox.:idea:

Since, Google is the rightful funding organization to Mozilla's FireFox's current development, Google simply took that huge quantity of Add-ons and, integrated the whole thing into their own newest beta release of a new-age type of web-browser.8)

I think, that my experience in full fledge Beta testing of overall IT(Information Technology)sector is, now, quite extensive right?

;)

• 1 month later...

chrome

Sunny-AGREED! no good press on this browser to be found anywhere-and Luc J-what on earth does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Have you had a look at my lounge post "unofficial forum rules"? That is to say,were are you going with all that? Great day and God bless :-?

Archived