IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

no active boost history showing

wilco

Hi wilco

Do you use the classic background? It is readable there - with some of the other backgrounds it is hard to see - that is if you mean in the main window where you can turn it on or off by clicking it?

Cheers

solbjerg

my active boost history is no longer showing and i miss it please help

Hi wilco

Do you mean that if you click in the bottom of the main window on active boost that you are not shown the window that says that Active boost is not activated or that it is?: this is seen by the ON or OFF too - or do you mean the Status window to the right of the suggested action?

Could you please provide a screenshot so that I can understand exactly what you mean, sir.

Cheers

solbjerg

when i click on the icon in the toolbare and then click activeboost to see the history..IT is here where it is not showing

Archived