IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit update sales

lilaclily

Hi Lilaclily... Welcome to the Iobit Forums!

I believe Lilaclily wishes to unsubscribe from the Iobit Email list and is not referring to pop-up ads?

Hi LilacLily...Perhaps Cicely from Iobit support can help you.:-D Click on my blue link and send her a private message. Please be patient, she is in Asia and is probably asleep right at this second.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Anyone that signs off with Live long and prosper

8-)Is my kind of guy!!

It is a pop up that comes up on my computer screen almost every day about an iobit july sale. I will send a private message and hope i get resolution before i ask for my money back.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Lilaclilly.

I too am running the PRO version, same as Enoskype. I don't get the pop-ups.

As he suggests, you might have a corrupt install and you may want to try the clean install... before you send a message to Cicely. A clean install will probably solve your problem. There are links in his post to the guidelines for a clean install.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived