IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Computer running slow

om343

I have the free version. Is there *any* way I can do any repairs from here?

Or do I have to spring for the PRO version (which is the indication I get from the program)? If so, this software ain't free, and the advertizing hype is just that.

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to post. I bought the license and ran the software but my system still takes forever to do anything. I disabled most startup items, uninstalled some software, got rid of desktop icons, and waited over 16 hours for defrag. Until 2 weeks ago this computer ran like a clock then for some reason slowed down to a snails pace. I've tried some of the fixes from this forum and did some things that tech support told me to do but nothing helped. I'm attaching some information.

Archived