IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

pirating IObit software? ADMINISTRATOR requested

cmjf0013

I had somebody tell me I can get an IObit program free of charge, the whole thing, he told me how to do it...

I AM TALKING TO THE ADMINISTRATORS of this forum, not somebody who just wishes to get a free program, I wish to try to put a stop to this, and I would like to know what I should do about this, I would appreciate it if I could get Cicely to reply on this, because from what I figured out, I think she's the person I should talk to about this, but any high ranking member will do, IF I should just let this be, and ignore it, then I'd really like for the higher member to just say so, or if this needs to be in private so nobody else gets the idea to try this, then in pm, thats fine by me, thanks and yall have a WONDERFUL day!:-):-)

Hi CJ.

This is not a new situation... it is an ongoing battle. If you would like to see if Iobit can do anything about this please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely with details of what you have discovered.

Thanks for your concern!:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

This is not a new situation... it is an ongoing battle. If you would like to see if Iobit can do anything about this please send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely with details of what you have discovered.

Thanks for your concern!:grin:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I will definaltly do it, I can send her links, and I'll also tell her everything I know, :smile: always happy to TRY to help lol

Archived