IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Error 339

Berne

Hi All,

I just registered...

I am considering purchasing this product but as I have a worm on my system and the Advanced System Care software has not been able to remove it, well I just wondered if anyone around here has advice on the error message?

Problem: Error 339 Component SYSINFO.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid? Lastly would pruchasing Adv Sys Care remove the worm if the trial version cannot?

All good advice welcome.

Berne:-(

Hi Berne

What program are we talking about?

Which worm?

Did you install it on top of an older AWC version?

Have you tried a clean install?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi All,

I just registered...

I am considering purchasing this product but as I have a worm on my system and the Advanced System Care software has not been able to remove it, well I just wondered if anyone around here has advice on the error message?

Problem: Error 339 Component SYSINFO.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered : a file is missing or invalid? Lastly would pruchasing Adv Sys Care remove the worm if the trial version cannot?

All good advice welcome.

Berne:-(

Hi

My PC is WinXP Home, and the worm is classed by the trial version of PC TOOLS as: Threat Medium: Worm: VB. DZ....? The pop up error message as previously explained only appears when I use a logging programme but the autor of the database programme is well founded and has assured me that the error is not of his scripting but rather he feels that Microsoft may have a solution but Im browsing all areas for assistance on this one.

Did I install what on top of AWC? I am assessing the trial version of AWC Pro, and I wonder why the trial version is not detecting and deleting the worm? Again I wonder if I purchase AWC Pro will it detect and delete...if the trial version has full functionality then purchasing the product would be pointless?

Yes I have had a registry clean and still no joy?

Anything else just ask, and thanks for the reply.

Berne:oops:

Hi Berne

Firstly Advanced WindowsCare is NOT an antivirus program.

About the worm - run a virus scan and let your antivirusprogram take care of the cleaning.

Are we talking about AWC 2.9 Pro?

About installing

It is just that sometimes if one has a folder from a previous version of AWC, there can be items in it that doesn't get removed during an install of a newer program, and this can sometimes cause trouble. The cure for that is to uninstall the program - empty the folder it was in and install the program again.

Cheers

solbjerg

My PC is WinXP Home, and the worm is classed by the trial version of PC TOOLS as: Threat Medium: Worm: VB. DZ....? The pop up error message as previously explained only appears when I use a logging programme but the autor of the database programme is well founded and has assured me that the error is not of his scripting but rather he feels that Microsoft may have a solution but Im browsing all areas for assistance on this one.

Did I install what on top of AWC? I am assessing the trial version of AWC Pro, and I wonder why the trial version is not detecting and deleting the worm? Again I wonder if I purchase AWC Pro will it detect and delete...if the trial version has full functionality then purchasing the product would be pointless?

Yes I have had a registry clean and still no joy?

Anything else just ask, and thanks for the reply.

Berne:oops:

Archived