IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver problem -- can IObit help?

scotjudy333

Hi scotjudy333... welcome to the Iobit Forums!

You must be more specific in describing your problem.:wink:

Are you talking about device drivers... if so please elaborate.

There is also a possibility you are talking about drives.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

[EDIT] by Mel: The forum doesn't automatically refresh the page you are viewing... you have to refresh it by clicking around in the forum or hitting the refresh button on your browser. If you are in fact speaking about device drivers you can try the tool in the toolbox within your ASC Pro. Please click on the attached thumbnail.

To be honest, I don't know what kind of driver is causing the problem. A blue screen will come up with words about the driver -- unfortunately, it doesn't stay up long enough for me to be able to read it -- and then the computer shuts down. Is there a way to find out the name of the driver causing the problem? I am a bit of a novice about this kind of thing. :oops::oops::oops:

To be honest, I don't know what kind of driver is causing the problem. A blue screen will come up with words about the driver -- unfortunately, it doesn't stay up long enough for me to be able to read it -- and then the computer shuts down. Is there a way to find out the name of the driver causing the problem? I am a bit of a novice about this kind of thing. :oops::oops::oops:

You are describing a BSOD. Does this happen at boot up of the PC... or while you are using it... also please describe the hardware of the machine if you can, if you can't tell us how old it is in years at least. BSOD's are caused by a damaged operating system (Windows) or damaged hardware. Also did this problem just start happening??? Are you using a different computer to post here as it is shutting down?

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Archived