IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

New User.... Help

Imran

Hi

I installed Advanced System Care 3.1.0 and Smart Defrag today(Installed separately) and i got few problems...

Problem One: When i do maintain windows and Scan

It found 256 Registry problem after scanned and i click Repair so it Fixed all problems and i checked again for curiosity and it find again 56 problem And Fixed and few minutes later i checked again and again 54 problem.How this possible ..if Advanced System Care fixed all problems first time !!!

Problem Two:After Optimized i don't have windows built in game(Play option not thr ,game folder empty)..Thn i have to go to Windows Features turn on or off option and fixed this for get this back game again.

what is offline defrag?

and last After update i need to uninstall old version or what becoz i installed today 3.1 version and new update is available ....

Sorry for many questions but i like this Software and i wants to use it ..thats why i need to know ...........

Any help advice would be appriciated....

Regards

Imran

Hi Imran

My guess is that you have to configure the details in optimization and put the one related to games into the "Ignore list"

About the update - I would make a clean install of ASC 3 RC1, i.e. uninstall the previous version, delete the folder it was in and install ASC 3 RC1.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes i checked .I only changed to Entertaiment (Home user) from Daily Use(Home user) nothing else.

And thn i set it back default and optimized and again windows games gone......

Sorry to bother again but this is very frustrating ...In ignore list how can i add windows game coz thr is no ADD button so i can add or thr is no way to write paths too..no option ..

Im very desperate coz i like this software .......

Hi Imran

You have to figure out which one of the settings optimization wants to clean that concerns your game setting, then right click on that and choose ignore or add to Ignore list..

Cheers

solbjerg

Sorry to bother again but this is very frustrating ...In ignore list how can i add windows game coz thr is no ADD button so i can add or thr is no way to write paths too..no option ..

Im very desperate coz i like this software .......

Yes i have to figure out thats i understood.......

When i open Windows system care thn Diagnos System and when i click Scan after that how can i see or how should i know .......becoz it starts and dont shows anything ..except results.......

or if i click CARE thn it do all job and nothing shows on screen ...so how can add ignore list or know which one causes problem.....

Anyway thanks a lot ...............

hi Imran

First you click on the button "Maintain Windows" - if there is any problems it will say "(x) problems found", - to see what they are you click on that message, - a window opens up, and you can see the problems.

This section seldom has something you have to worry about.

Click clean!

Then go to the button "Diagnose System" and go through the same procedure - but here you have to pay close attention to "System Optimization" and you must click on the "Problems found" message here, and then go through all of the problems shown - if you want to keep some of the setting, you must right click on these settings one by one and choose "Ignore problem".

Let's see if this does it for you.

Cheers

solbjerg

Yes i have to figure out thats i understood.......

When i open Windows system care thn Diagnos System and when i click Scan after that how can i see or how should i know .......becoz it starts and dont shows anything ..except results.......

or if i click CARE thn it do all job and nothing shows on screen ...so how can add ignore list or know which one causes problem.....

Anyway thanks a lot ...............

Thanks a lot

Problem was in Maintain Windows Registry Fix option it shows all Windows games .exe Invalid Shorcut Entry and i right click and save them in Ignore list.

But why windows built in games .exe shows Invalid shortcut entry problem???

Anyway thanks again ..........

Regards...

Imran

Hi solbjerg, hi Imran,

Just to help also other users, I have attached below the "Guide Window" images, which are on by default and self explanatory.

I wish everybody reads them in detail initially.

They explain what to do and what not to do.

To enable them,

GO TO:

Main window=> click "Options"=>"Options: General Setting" window=>General Setting=>Notification=>check "Show guide window" checkbox=>click "Apply" button=>click "OK" button.

When the windows open, check the "Show this guide at startup" checkbox, after reading, click "OK".

Unfortunetely you have to check them each time for them to show next time. I wish they stayed checked unless unchecked from main Options section.

That's it.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

Good idea!

I have also told IObit that I would prefer that the guide was on by default at every opening of the program unless chosen otherwise by user.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg, hi Imran,

Just to help also other users, I have attached below the "Guide Window" images, which are on by default and self explanatory.

I wish everybody reads them in detail initially.

They explain what to do and what not to do.

To enable them,

GO TO:

Main window=> click "Options"=>"Options: General Setting" window=>General Setting=>Notification=>check "Show guide window" checkbox=>click "Apply" button=>click "OK" button.

When the windows open, check the "Show this guide at startup" checkbox, after reading, click "OK".

Unfortunetely you have to check them each time for them to show next time. I wish they stayed checked unless unchecked from main Options section.

That's it.

Cheers.

Archived