IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC AV 5.6 tray & settings

xxxy

hello,

ASC AV 5.6 I can not turn off the program minimized to the menu bar, there is no option RUN / OFF program to be able to turn it off, clicking on the red X in the corner of the ASC does not disable the program.

To stop the program running in the background I delete processes in TM - ASC Tray.exe and ASC.exe.

How do I fix this?

Why set the cleaning function occur about 3 times the same settings window cleaning full health, care, auto care quickly, why do not you combine it in a single window in order to enter the time settings for all functions.?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi xxxy!

[EDIT by Mel] I made a mistake and posted these screenshots of ASC 5. When I realised my mistake (ASC w/ AV) I then deleted this post... I have since reconsidered as the content may be helpful... and have edited my post.

xxxy... within ASC/AV find the settings menu and disable any resembling the below screenshots (pertaining to automatic functions or start up options). I am not running ASC/AV but am considering doing so that my advisements to the members/visitors may be more precise. I apologize for any misunderstanding or inconvenience on my part!

Open ASC 5... go to the top right of the main GUI of ASC and find the "more" button then click on it. Then cut off all the automatic functions in the settings button (screenshots provided).

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10412&d=1347416903

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10413&d=1347417240

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

EDIT: The attached images are not seen Mel!

Archived