IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB 3.5 beta Video recording trouble

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble with the video recorder function of game booster 3.5 beta.

For starters, I'm running windows 7, and the game I'm trying to record is "No More Room In Hell" (a 3D game/mod) which is currently running through steam.

I can't seem to locate any of the videos I've recorded in-game. Everything seemed to work fine, I had the Recording message show up in the top left corner as it should.

I already have the file path set to FPS in a different part of my computer, and screenshots go there without problems, however no video will turn up.

Is there any way to locate the videos being saved on my computer?

P.S. I know that the videos are being saved somewhere as I was watching the space remaining on my hard drive and it went down after recording the videos.

I believe I may have solved my own problem (kinda), I did a quick recording test on another game that has been out for a while and the video showed up no problem. Is it possible that the video won't record on new games/mods? The game was only released recently, so that is my best conclusion.

Had a bad problem with the second test video that I made, when my laptop overheated while recording making the MKV video untouchable.

After much effort, I finally deleted it though. But I am still missing the two recordings that never showed up in the folder, kinda annoying to think that there is about 200mb I might not get back.

Hi Frozenkuma!

You may want to view this thread.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hey, I'm having a bit of trouble with the video recorder function of game booster 3.5 beta.

For starters, I'm running windows 7, and the game I'm trying to record is "No More Room In Hell" (a 3D game/mod) which is currently running through steam.

I can't seem to locate any of the videos I've recorded in-game. Everything seemed to work fine, I had the Recording message show up in the top left corner as it should.

I already have the file path set to FPS in a different part of my computer, and screenshots go there without problems, however no video will turn up.

Is there any way to locate the videos being saved on my computer?

P.S. I know that the videos are being saved somewhere as I was watching the space remaining on my hard drive and it went down after recording the videos.

I believe I may have solved my own problem (kinda), I did a quick recording test on another game that has been out for a while and the video showed up no problem. Is it possible that the video won't record on new games/mods? The game was only released recently, so that is my best conclusion.

Had a bad problem with the second test video that I made, when my laptop overheated while recording making the MKV video untouchable.

After much effort, I finally deleted it though. But I am still missing the two recordings that never showed up in the folder, kinda annoying to think that there is about 200mb I might not get back.

Archived