IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

trojans

Lynnea92

When running Advanced System Care 5 Pro, I have seen quite a few trojan themed searches being done, but not removed. It appears the only time these trojans are seen is when I'm running the system care. They include Trojan.win32, backdoor, misleading, agent. Can't be more specific than that as they are running through so quickly. Surely, this isn't right?

Hi Lynnea

The malware names you are seeing is the malware the program are seaching for (i.e. the definition file items) - not what it has found - if it finds any malware on your machine it will let you know and place the "bad guys" in quarantine.

Cheers

solbjerg

When running Advanced System Care 5 Pro, I have seen quite a few trojan themed searches being done, but not removed. It appears the only time these trojans are seen is when I'm running the system care. They include Trojan.win32, backdoor, misleading, agent. Can't be more specific than that as they are running through so quickly. Surely, this isn't right?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived