IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SystemCare 3 RC1 Smart Defrag

First post so go easy.....

I loved watching the little lights on the Personal version. I uninstalled it when I saw that RC1 has its own defragger, however, it there is no visual interface for it. Is there a setting I am missing? Also, if I've enabled Smart Defragment in the Options menu, is there no icon that runs in the system tray to give me that warm fuzzy? Thanks.

Hi legierk,

There is no visible GUI in ASC 3 RC1 for defragmentation. (Other than the progress bar on the main window.)

You can download Smart Defrag 1.0 with it's own GUI from this link in News & Offers section as a free, seperate defrag program.

The same algorithm of this program is used in the defrag part of ASC 3.

Was that easy enough? :smile:

Cheers.

Gui

Legierk

-should have seen the GUI on the last beta of defrag -saweeet-wish they would bring that back-heads up-Enoskype is one of our "go to" guys on the forum-keep reading-we have some very fine and helpful people here-welcome-great day and God bless

Archived