IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GB 3.4 Will not let me click any options

Hello,

GB on my computer is having a similar problem to the one Smart Defrag had where you can open the program, but if you try to click on any of the configure links or buttons, the program freezes. I think the SD problem was linked to a screen resolution bug, maximizing the program window and then normalizing it would allow input again, or something like that. Anyway, with GB, I can click on the Boost Now button, and it works, but I have additional programs that I would like it to stop and when I open the config screen, it freezes, so none of the boxes are check-able, I cannot expand any other categories, and I have to quit the software. I like the program, but certainly won't pay for something that doesn't work consistently. Disappointing to see the same issue pop up in more than one program.

Archived