IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IMF icon absent in ASC6 Toolbox

Evil_Shocker

Hi, first of all congratulations for the great job done, ASC6 is truly a great piece of software, congratulations to all IObit! :)

hour expose the problem, exploring the toolbox, i realized that missing the icon of IObit Malware Fighter. While those of gamebooster, smart defrag and IObit uninstaller are present.

how do I add the icon to the IMF toolbox?

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/3590/38935984.png

Hi Evil_Shocker... welcome to the Iobit forums!

As it is... gamebooster, smart defrag and IObit uninstaller are all Iobit softwares that only offer free versions, thus they are included in the toolbox. Iobit MalwareFighter is designed to be a standalone software that offers both a free and PRO (paid) version, thus it is not in the toolbox. There is much impending change concerning gamebooster... and I'm not sure how long it will remain in the toolbox. Also if you don't already have the softwares... the toolbox buttons will link you to the download location where you can get them. If you do already have them, it will simply open them.

I hope this clarifies a little!:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Hi, first of all congratulations for the great job done, ASC6 is truly a great piece of software, congratulations to all IObit! :)

hour expose the problem, exploring the toolbox, i realized that missing the icon of IObit Malware Fighter. While those of gamebooster, smart defrag and IObit uninstaller are present.

how do I add the icon to the IMF toolbox?

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/3590/38935984.png

As it is... gamebooster, smart defrag and IObit uninstaller are all Iobit softwares that only offer free versions, thus they are included in the toolbox. Iobit MalwareFighter is designed to be a standalone software that offers both a free and PRO (paid) version, thus it is not in the toolbox. There is much impending change concerning gamebooster... and I'm not sure how long it will remain in the toolbox. Also if you don't already have the softwares... the toolbox buttons will link you to the download location where you can get them. If you do already have them, it will simply open them.

I hope this clarifies a little!:smile:

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Ok, thanks for the clarification :)

But it would be nice to see all the tools IObit enclosed in a single Toolbox, although some were in shareware.

About the fact that Game Booster may be removed from the toolbox, this makes me think that you are going to make a payment... my advice is to put all the software in IObit toolbox(Including IMF), and those paid to make them functional only in "PRO"

(Example: IMF=>Only available in PRO version of ASC).

If gamebooster in the future will be issued for a fee, make the same procedure

(GameBooster=>Only Available in PRO version of ASC) and so on...

In this way the user is inexperienced or not, will have a greater ease in using the product, having all the various tools at its disposal; I think that fans of ASC will be very happy..in this way the user decided whether to keep the FREE version (with only free tools in the toolbox) or purchase a license for the PRO version (with all the tools available, even paid ones, IMF, GameBooster ..)

I think this is an advice to follow and I hope that will not be forgotten among the thousands of messages of this forum :-)

Best Regards and sorry for my bad English.

I should have been more clear concerning gamebooster, Iobit gamebooster will soon be replaced by gamebooster from Razer through a business agreement between Iobit and Razer.

Please see this page.

Also see this post.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

ok I get it, do you know when it is released the final version of this software?

Thanks.

Archived